Friday 26 November 2010

End of November

I have been to Rothwell Pool twice more since I last updated (and yes I am down to swimming once per week at the moment), and I still haven't managed 50m of crawl without stopping. My distance has improved though and I am nearly capable of swimming the 1 mile distance I need to finish The Great Swim Series distances next year.

Tonight:

Pool: Rothwell
Distance: 50 lengths
Stroke: breaststroke, crawl and some backstroke.
Time: Approx 40 minutes.
Notes: Felt strong swimming through lengths 35-45, and this is an improvement from when I first started when I seemed to peak at about length 22-25. Crawl is becoming faster and more confident.

I am still going to a Pilates class once per week, but time to swim is down to a minimum due to lots of Christmas and kitchen stuff taking up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment