Monday 4 October 2010

Back in the Saddle

I have had two weeks off from cycling after my Big Race in the Lakes.

I was bought some winter cycling clothing for my birthday, so I put in on tonight, and went out, borrowing hubby's lights.

Hmmm. Only managed 6 miles and I felt every single metre, quite painfully! I think my legs were struggling because of the swim yesterday (ok, not a long swim, but very new to me!) and because I have been recovering from a cold, and I am unsure of cycling in the dark, weird doing it in so many clothes, and because it has been two weeks afterball!

But still, I got out and I cycled.

Anyhow, to remind myself of how well we did a fortnight ago, here is a picture of Dylan and I after we cycled 25 miles up mountains and back, in pouring rain. (Was it only a fortnight ago?!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment