Wednesday 6 October 2010

New Swimming Gear

I ordered and received a new swimsuit today, as my previous tankini, was more practical for being by the pool, rather than swimming in.

I went for a legsuit as it looks practical and nicely aerodynamic. Was a bit unsure about the fit at first as I am quite short and it is clearly for a normal length/longer body, but it was comfortable to swim in, no flapping material and no danger anything might fall out! I also ordered some goggles, as my eyes were starting to mist up and sting last time.

So I went for a swim today (second free swim courtesy of British Gas!) at Wetherby:

Pool: Wetherby
Lengths: 30
Stroke: Breaststroke
Time: 30 minutes (approx)
Notes: Similar swim to my first one last week. Felt slightly easier because I was wearing a better swimsuit and goggles made it easier. No cramp/twinges. Still feeling enthusiastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment